Confirmed Plenary Speakers
- Prof Dr Ben L. Feringa, (Nobel Prize winner, Chemistry 2016), University of Groningen, the Netherlands
This plenary will focus on the chemistry of the Nobel Price lecture 2016 and will highlight the first results within the ‘Advanced Research Center – Chemical Building Blocks Consortium’ (ARC-CBBC).
- Prof Dr Joseph Keddie, University of Surrey, United Kingdom
This plenary will focus on waterborne coatings and the process of film formation.
- Dr Jürgen Omeis, Altana AG, Germany
This plenary will focus on the changing world and technology landscape as experienced by the coatings industry.
Confirmed Key-note Speakers (per January 2018)
- Prof Dick Broer, Eindhoven University of Technology, the Netherlands
- Prof Céline Croutxé-Barghorn, Université de Haute Alsace, Mulhouse, France
- Mr Kurt Dietliker, ETH Zürich, Switzerland
- Dr Santiago J. Garcia, Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands
- Dr Rolf Gueller, Chemspeed Technologies, Switzerland
- Mr Norbert Kern, Bühler AG, Grinding and Dispersing Technologies, Switzerland
- Mr Dirk Mestach, Allnex, the Netherlands
- Dr Alberto Olivares, PPG-Comex, Mexico
- Prof Alla Synytska, Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research Dresden (IPF), Germany
- Prof Herman Terryn, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
- Dr Nicolae Tomezeiu, OCE Technologies, the Netherlands
- Mr Jan van der Meulen, CEPE, Brussels, Belgium
- Dr Jacco van Haveren, Wageningen University and Research, the Netherlands
- Dr Alessandra Vitale, Politecnico de Torino, Italy
- • Prof Marshall (Weiwua) Ming, Georgia Southern University, USA
Please find below the draft Program-at-a-Glance. The program will cover topics such as: New binders technology and chemistry, New concepts for smart coatings, Science now… Coatings of the future and many other hot topics. For more information, check the abstract submission page.
As attendee you will have access to several parallel sections with invited and regular speakers, which will cover many different topics in the coatings field. A special parallel session will be organized focusing on scientific backgrounds of the newest technological developments relevant to coatings. Furthermore, there will be a scientific and technical posters presentation session, and many opportunities for sponsoring and advertising at the social meetings hall. Altogether, you can benefit from high-quality speakers, ample time for technical and scientific discussions, and from many opportunities to establish contacts and strengthen your professional network.